Already an Energy Link customer? If so you can log into Energy Link.
Energy Link is a web-based tool that enables you to monitor and manage your usage of electricity, water, oil, natural gas and more - all in one place. If you are an NSTAR business customer who uses 300 kW and above you can subscribe to Energy Link.
For more information, or for an onsite demonstration, please call 781-441-8253 or email an NSTAR representative.
Energy Link's features include:
- Reporting: With load profiles, calendars, and weather reports Energy Link allows you to collect and view data in many different ways to help spot changes and predict usage.
- Billing: Energy Links billing features allows the user to compare and forecast past and future utility bills.
- Alarming: Through real-time alarms, Energy Link will notify customers immediately based on programmed conditions so that abnormally high or low loads can be immediately corrected.
- Benchmarking: Energy Link is able to integrate with ENERGY STAR and provide a simplified interface to automatically manage and synchronize site configuration and meter data with Portfolio Manager.
- Customizable Dashboards: This robust feature allows the user to save a predefined set of tools for easy viewing of data in a wide array of formats.
- Trend Analysis: This allows the overlaid display of multiple monitored parameters. The tool provides multiple y-axis for the display of data with non-similar magnitude ranges, x- and y-axis zoom capabilities, mouse-over display of individual data points and associated time stamps.
- Load Shaping: This load modification tool is designed to enable the user the ability to analyze the financial impacts of load changes. This “what-if” analysis is extremely valuable in affecting energy reduction strategies.
- Sub Metering: With the use of our sub metering hardware our customers can monitor PV, lighting, HVAC, RTU, tenant space, and more all in one location.