Mass Save Home Energy Services
Interested in learning more about your home's energy use and ways to save energy?
The Mass Save Home Energy Services Program provides eligible customers the opportunity to have a no cost Home Energy Assessment and access to generous energy efficiency rebates and incentives. The Home Energy Assessment includes a comprehensive evaluation of the home from the basement to the attic and everything in between.
During the assessment, customers may receive:
- Customized report detailing the home’s energy efficiency recommendation;
- Installation of no cost energy savings devices including compact fluorescent light bulbs; programmable thermostats; low flow showerheads; faucet aerators and advanced power strips (if needed);
- No cost sealing of air leaks;
- Refrigerator and heating system equipment efficiency screening of refrigerator.
After the assessment, the Energy Specialist will review the Energy Efficiency Report, recommendations, and available rebates and incentives.
Incentives may include:
- 75 percent, up to $2,000, for insulation improvements;
- $150 towards a new efficient refrigerator;
- 0 percent financing through the HEAT Loan Program;
- Generous rebates on oil and propane heating and water heating equipment;
- A $25 rebate toward the purchase and installation of an ENERGY STAR-qualified or seven day thermostat that controls an oil- or propane-fired heating system.
An Energy Specialist will also review eligibility for rebates available through other energy efficiency programs.
To schedule a no cost Home Energy Assessment, please call 800-632-8300 or visit the Mass Save web site for more information.